Explore the aromatic world of terpenes in cannabis, the key components that give each strain its unique flavor, aroma, and therapeutic properties.
What Are Terpenes? Terpenes are the aromatic oils in cannabis that create a spectrum of scents and flavors, from floral to earthy.
The Role of Terpenes: These compounds do more than provide aroma; they can influence the cannabis experience, impacting mood, stress levels, and other effects.
Common Terpenes in Cannabis:
- Myrcene: Relaxing; found in Blue Dream and Granddaddy Purple.
- Limonene: Mood-enhancing; in Super Lemon Haze and Durban Poison.
- Pinene: Alertness-boosting; in Jack Herer and Pineapple Express.
- Caryophyllene: Stress-relieving; in OG Kush and Bubba Kush.
- Linalool: Calming; in Lavender and Amnesia Haze.
- Humulene: Earthy aroma; present in strains like White Widow and Girl Scout Cookies, known for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Terpinolene: Fruity notes; in strains like Ghost Train Haze and Chernobyl, it offers a slightly sedative, relaxing effect.
Discovering Terpenes at RiPT Dispensary: Our vast selection showcases these terpenes, each strain offering a distinct sensory experience. Learn how terpenes influence the effects and flavors of your preferred strains.
Terpenes are integral to the cannabis experience. Visit RIPT Dispensary to explore our unique strains and their terpene profiles, finding the perfect match for your desired effects and flavors.